- Barcelona: Pamblas, Diagonal Ave, Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter
- Valencia: City gate of Serranos & Cuarte, Town Hall Square, La Lonja, Bull Ring.
- Cordoba/ Granada: Mezquita, Moorish alhambra Palace
- Seville: Seville Cathedral, Giralda Tower.
- Madrid: Calle Gran, Plaza de Espana, Puerta del Sol, Bourbon's Royal Castle, Giant Bull Ring
- Zaragoza: Basilica Del Pilar, La Seo Cathedral, Aljaferia Palace.
- Lisbon: River Targus, Golden Gate Bridge, Tower of Belem, Jerenimos Monastry, Rossio Square, Marques de Pombal Square.
- Fatima: Fatima’s Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary
- American Buffet Breakfast
- Meals Included
- 10 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 6 Dinners
Day 1 Singapore Barcelona
Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport for your flight to Barcelona, a very beautiful city of Spain!
Day 2 Barcelona
Welcome to Barcelona! Our sightseeing today brings us to the famous Pamblas, Diagonal Avenue, Gaudi’s extraordinary Sagrada Familia Church, Statue of Columbus at the Pier, go up to the hillside of Monjuich to see the Olympic Marina. Thereafter, some free time on your own to explore this cosmopolitan coastal city. You may consider taking a stroll at the Gothic District, visit Picasso Musuem or go for a shopping spree till it is time to meet and settle down for our dinner.
Day 3 Barcelona - Valencia - Alicante
This morning, we skirt along the coast of Costa Dorado to Peniscola – Spain’s Golden Coast. Continue on to the Golfo De Valencia. An orientation tour of Valencia takes us to the 14 th Century city gates of Serranos and Cuarte, Town Hall Square, La Lonja and Bull Ring. Thereafter, we continue on to Costa Blanca – the White Coast where the almonds grow, along with sisal and locust beans.
Day 4 Alicante - Granada - Cordaba
This morning, we bid farewell to Alicante as we continue with our journey to Granada with a tour of the Alhambra – a summer palace built by the Moorish Kinds. You will treasure the memory of its architectural beauty, a world of fantasy of “lace in stone,’ surrounded by Arabic gardens and fountains. Continue on to Cordoba which is famous for its great Mosque – The La Mezquita is one of Islam’s greatest piece of architecture outside the Arab World and this is the only mosque in the world with a Christian mosque built into it!
Day 5 Cordoba - Seville
This morning, we will continue with our journey to visit Seville, one of Spain’s most colourful cities and is the Capital of Audalusia. Our sightseeing in Seville today brings us to the impressive Seville Cathedral, built in Gothic styles and the largest in Spain. This is also the burial place of Christopher Columbus. See the great Giralda Tower with its intricate decoration. Wander at the Maria Luisa park, Plaza de Espana and the old Jewish Quarter of Santa Cruz District. This evening, you may want to consider joining an optional tour to watch a typical Flamenco dance of Andalusia.
Day 6 Seville - Lisbon
This morning, enjoy the scenery of Sierra de Aracena as we head for Portugal. Drive through “cork” forest to the vicinity of Setubal and straight to Lisbon – Capital of Portugal. This afternoon, free at your own leisure.
Day 7 Lisbon - Fatima - Coimbra
Our morning sightseeing today brings us to the bank of River Tagus and we see the Monument to the Discoveries. Here, we will be reminded of the time the great Portuguese navigators ventured into uncharted waters and founded new continents. See the Ponte 25 de Abril – the Golden Gate Bridge of Lisbon, the Tower of Belem, Jeronimos Monastry (Please note that Tower of Belem and Jeronimos is closed on every Monday. In the event that it is closed, our company reserves the right to replace with other places of interest for the group), Rossio Square and Marques de Pombal Square. This afternoon, we travel north and our first stop is at Fatima where we shall pay a visit to Fatima’s Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary. Then, we move on to Coimbra for our dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8 Coimbra - Salamanca - Avila
After breakfast, we start our journey to Salamanca where a walking tour brings us to the Cathedral, the University and Plaza Mayor – one of Spain’s most popular square. Then, onwards to Avila, the highest provincial capital in Spain with the beautiful mountain range (Sierra of Gredos) as a background. The city is still completely surrounded by an 11 th Century wall together with its towers and gates, all in perfect preservation. The UNESCO declared Avila a World Heritage site in 1985 in recognition of the importance of its monuments, treasures in a city that majestically embodies the Castilian spirit.
Day 9 Avila - Madrid
This morning, we shall drive on from Avila to Madrid where it received its name from Arab. It grew from a 9 th Century Arab Fortress to the present bustling cosmopolitan capital of Spain. Madrid comes alive again in the late afternoon and you may want to go for some last minute shopping and photo taking if time permits.
Day 10 Madrid
After breakfast, we start our morning sightseeing in Madrid which brings us to the famous street of Calle Gran Via and Plaza de Espana, Puerta del Sol (Gateway to the Sun) and Alcala, Fuente de Neptuno in the Pasea del Prado with a statue of Neptune standing on a chariot wielding a trident. Plaza de la Cibeles famous for its fountains and surrounded by some of the city’s most important monuments – Bourbon’s Royal Palace, University Area and Madrid Giant Bull Ring. After lunch, free at your own leisure.
Day 11 Madrid - Zaragoza - Bracelone
After breakfast, we bid farewell to Madrid as we prepare to travel back to Barcelona via a short orientation tour in Zaragoza, which is the capital city of the Zaragoza province and of the autonomous community of Aragon, Spain. It is situated on the river Ebro and its tributaries, the Huerva and Gallego, near the centre of the region, in a valley with a variety of landscapes, ranging from desert to thick forest, meadows and mountains. If time permits, we make a photo stop at its landmarks of the Basilica del Pilar, La Seo Cathedral and the Aljaferia Palace before we journey back to Barcelona for our dinner and overnight stay.
Day 12 Barcelona Singapore
Free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your departure flight back to Singapore.
Day 13 Singapore
Arrive home in Singapore with a sweet and memorable holiday with us at Super Travels
All Photos featured are property of the respective Travel Agencies featured here.
You must not redistribute the images in anyway designed for reuse.
- Please contact the Travel Agency for availability
TOUR CODE: STE14D
- Price includes Mezquita and Tower of Belem
- Minimum Group Size of 15 Adults is required for a confirmed departure. Should minimum group size not be met, Super Travels Pte Ltd shall reserve the right to cancel the tour and refund the deposit paid to the customers concerned and Super Travels shall not be held responsible for any further monies claims whatsoever;
- All itineraries are subject to changes (due to Flight Schedules, Land and Sea Transport and other causes of an unpredictable nature) and final confirmation from our overseas land operators. Our company, as a Travel Agent cannot be held responsible for any changes so being made to the itineraries due to any but not limiting to the above-mentioned factors;
- Price excludes airport taxes, security tax and other applicable surcharges.
- Due to fluctuation on currency exchange and changes on airfare, prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We urge all customers to be extra careful with their own personal belongings. Should there be any theft or loss of belongings, Super Travels Pte Ltd shall not be held responsible;
- Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
- We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
- T&C apply
CONTACT INFORMATIONSuper Travels
- 6 Eu Tong Seng Street, The Central #03-31 to 50
MAIN LINE: (+65) 68714140 FAX: (+65) 63924392
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- WEATHER: Check the country's latest weather report.
- INFORMATION: Read more for country information guide.
- CURRENCY: Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates.
- VISA: Know more about the important documents needed for your travel.
- MAP: View & explore places through 360-degree street-level imagery.
- SAVE: Bookmark for future use.