Package Price Includes:
- Return economy class promo airfare on Silkair
- 3 nights accommodation at your choice of hotel with breakfast
- All transfer, meals and sightseeing as per tour itinerary
DAY 1 Singapore Langkawi
Depart by scheduled flight for Langkawi, an archipelago of 99 beautiful tropical islands lying off the north-western coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Famed for its intriguing heritage of fabulous myths and legends. Blessed with clear emerald waters and abundance of exotic marine life beneath the waters beckons diving enthusiasts to explore. Meet upon arrival and transfer to your choice of hotel. Rest of the day free at own leisure.
DAY 2 Kilim River Cruise - Bats Cave - Eagles Feeding - Kilim Geoforest Park - Fish Farm
(Breakfast / Seafood Lunch)
The Kilim Karsts Geoforest Park was awarded as one of the UNESCO global network of geoparks. Located in the north-east of the main Langkawi Island, it spread over an area of 100 sq. km, features a beautiful mix of well protected green mangrove forests, spectacular landscapes, limestones hills with various shapes and sizes, isolated white beaches and blue lagoons. No visit to Kilim Karsts Geoforest Park is complete without the mangrove cruise tour on the Kilim River, along the trail, passing though calm winding river, you will be exposed to the wonders of the park's ecosystem, flora and fauna and its natural habitats. Visit the Bat's Cave (Gua Kelawar), home to thousands of bats clinging upside down on the ceiling of the cave and you can also see the caves's natural treasures of stalactites and stalagmites, which took millions of years to form. One of the highlights of the tour is watching up close where the boatman feed the eagles, found in great numbers here. These include the white-bellied fish eagle, brahminy kite and the gigantic sea eagles. The boat moves downstream and soon the Andaman Sea, located in the northern coast, comes into view as the boat exit the Kilim River through " The Hole In The Wall ", This is a famous passage so named after a narrow opening between formidable walls if limestone cliffs the connect the river to the open sea. This narrow gap provides a sheltered area for a thriving fish farm and restaurant where you will disembark for your seafood lunch. You may also hand feed the multitude of marine life such as groupers, blue spotted stingrays, mantis prawns and snappers. After lunch, cruise back to Kilim Jetty, where your transport awaits you for your transfer back to your hotel.
DAY 3 Oriental Village - Langkawi Cable Car Ride - Shopping - Kuah Town
This morning, transfer to the Oriental Village, located in the upper northwest of the main Langkawi Island near Pantai Kok, is the entrance for the cable- car ride, which takes you all the way up to Mount Mat Cinang, Langkawi's second highest peak. Entering the village and passing through the beautiful oriental garden and souvenir shops before stepping onto an escalator which brings you to the cable-car pedestal. Once the cable-car ascends, take in the cool windy breeze flowing into the cabin through ventilation silts. Look out at the side for a panoramic views of the surrounding forests, the Telaga Tujuh (Seven Wells) Waterfall, which cascades down a grey rock face. You will also be able to catch glimpses of eagles, hornbills and assortment of birds and wild life along the route up. After around 600 metres, the cable car reaches the first station, where you disembark to either; take another cable car up to the peak, or lull around the observatory deck and admire the magnificent view. Thereafter, you can grab another cable-car for a ride to the final station, where you enjoy even more amazing views of the surrounding horizon; the island landscape, skyline and seas beyond. The entire process of cable-car ascent is repeated in a descending route and at the base you may wish to pick up some souvenirs. Continue our tour to Eagle Square or Dataran Lang, it is Langkawi most prominent landmark for visitor arriving by sea. Situated near the Kuah Jetty, the main attraction of the square is the magnificent gigantic statue of the reddish brown eagle majestically poised for flight. Make a brief stop at Kuah Town Langkawi Fair Shopping Complex for your shopping pleasure. For those who wishes to remain in Kuah Town to continue their shopping, will have to make their own way back to the hotel.
DAY 4 Langkawi Singapore
Bid farewell to Langkawi as you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Singapore.
All Photos featured are property of the respective Travel Agencies featured here.
You must not redistribute the images in anyway designed for reuse.
- Travel Period: 01Jan14 - 31Mar14*
- Any extension of stay after the tour on own arrangement, return airport transfer will not be provided.
- Any cancellation after confirmation of room or no show, all hotels will charge cancellation fee and no show charges as per their terms and conditions.
- Ticket must be issued within 14 Days after reservation are made or at least 14 days before departure, whichever is earlier.
- No Refund for any un-used portion of the package eg. Return Airport Transfer
- No Transfer will be provided due to flight delay or cancellation, No refund for Transfer
- Peak Period Surcharge & Block out period apply. Please check with Diamond Tours.
CONTACT INFORMATIONDiamond Tours
- 150 Orchard Road, #02-14 Orchard Plaza
MAIN LINE: (+65) 68714255 FAX: (+65) 67328455
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- WEATHER: Check the country's latest weather report.
- INFORMATION: Read more for country information guide.
- CURRENCY: Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates.
- VISA: Know more about the important documents needed for your travel.
- MAP: View & explore places through 360-degree street-level imagery.
- SAVE: Bookmark for future use.